Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in and Eats for Wednesday 2/9/11

I weighed in on Tuesday, but never got a chance to post it. I was a little tied up with some money management issues. Talking to mortgage people and banks and whatnot can really give you the stress munchies. I think I pretty much snacked all day long. At least they were fat free snacks. That's something.

Anyweigh, 192.8 was the official weigh in this week.

That's a 0.8 loss. Not bad.

I'm still struggling to get motivated with the exercise. The snow is starting to melt and things are warming up a little bit, but it's still so freaking cold. I know I have dvd's and the wii fit that I could be doing inside. I know all this, but the motivation just isn't there yet.

I'm going to push myself to do something active this weekend just to pull that motivation out of my fat ass.

Anyone want to come over here and give me a shove? And maybe a blanket?
Seriously. It's so freakin cold.

...................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I am using the old WW point system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 mini wheat bagel (2) with WW cream cheese (.5) and peanut butter (2.5),
5 pts - 20
1 navel orange, 2 pts - 18

Snack:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 17
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 17

Lunch:
pasta with spinach, sundried tomatoes and chicken, 8 pts - 9

Snack:
1 serving veggie straws, 3 pts - 6

Dinner:
pulled pork (7) on roll (4) with homemade fries (2) and broccoli with
cheese (1), 14 pts - 0/27
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/27

Total points used: 33
Weekly points remaining: 27
Fruits/veggies: 3
Water: 4
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
Those veggie straws aren't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment