Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Saturday July 24, 2010

I'm almost caught up!
Again, I can feel your excitement just oozing through the interwebs.
MB and I decided to go out for date night tonight. We were going to hit the local Food and Brew festival in town, but decided to just hit the local Vietnamese restaurant that we love but never go to. Good decision because it was way too hot to walk around downtown and the food we had was delish. Soooooo good.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 12.5

Breakfast:
1 nutrigrain bar, 2pts - 23

Snack:
1 serving pretzel thins, 2pts - 21

Lunch:
1 Lean Cuisine Thai Chicken with Basil, 7 pts - 14
1 yoplait chocolate yogurt, 2pts - 12
32oz water with Crystal Light, 0pts - 12

Snack:
2 cups romaine, 0pts - 12
1 tbsp light caesar, 1 pt - 11
1/4 cup light mozzarella, 2 pts - 9
bacon bits, 1pt - 8
unsweetened iced tea, 0pts - 8
*I had to have this little salad because my lunch did not fill me up and I knew
we would be having a late dinner (8pm).

Dinner:
Vietnamese beef balls appetizer, 2pts - 6
Beef curry with onions and sweet potatoes, 1 cup, 7pts - 0/11.5
1/2 cup white rice, 2pts - 0/9.5
24oz unsweetened iced tea, 0pts - 0/9.5
12oz ice water, 0pts - 0/9.5

Total points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: 9.5
Fruit/veggie servings: 2
Water intake: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment