Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.



Weigh in time again!
I have to tell you that I was a little nervous about this week. I had gained last week and that made me a little scale shy.
This past week, I got back on track for the most part. I had a few mishaps, but I counted those mishaps and kept on tracking. I didn't get as much exercise in as I wanted to, but I still managed to lose.

195.0! Down 4.8 from last week and 6.0 total.
Yay!

Goals for this week:
-Track like a track star! I found my old 3 month journal from Weight Watchers and I plan to use that again in addition to my daily online tracking. It will be helpful for days when I don't have a chance to post right away.

-Increase my fruits and veggies.

-Exercise. This has been hard because of the very high heat and humidity, but I can do it. I will do it.

-Stick to my planned meals as much as possible.

I feel good about this loss and about this coming week. Looking forward to another loss next Tuesday.

So, how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment