Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday, 11/3

I owed a meal to my friend who dog-sat and house-sat for us a couple weeks ago. She wouldn't let me pay her so I told her I would take her out to dinner. We went to the local brewery because she had never been there. Plus, I wanted to go back and have the beer that tasted like a milkshake that MB had earlier this week.
My friend and I both had the burger with gorgonzola and mushrooms. Let me tell you, it was the best meal I have eaten in a really long time. The flavor of that burger with the cheese and the mushrooms (which were chopped almost like a relish) paired with the sweet, rich beer...Omg.
Heaven.
It was well worth the points.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
oatmeal, 2 pts - 23

Snack:
30g cheddar rice cakes, 2 pts - 21
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 20
Lunch:
1 cup pasta, 4 pts - 16
1/2 cup sauce, 1 pt - 15
cheese, 1 pt - 14
1 yogurt, 2 pts = 12
32oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 12

Dinner:
1 burger with gorgonzola and mushrooms, 15 pts - 0/32
1 bourbon porter beer, 4 pts - 0/28

Total points used: 32
Weekly points remaining: 28
Fruit/veggie: 0
Water: 4

Thought for the day:
That burger and beer was sooooo worth the points. Omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment