Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in



Well, hello there!
Long time, no post.

I didn't want to jump on the scale yesterday, but I did it. Well, I didn't 'jump', because I don't think that really works out too well. But, I did plop my fat ass on there and see how much damage I've done.

I was actually surprised. 189.6. I'm up a little, but it's not as bad as I thought.

This little lull is over. I'm back on track this week. I've decided to continue counting points using the old Weight Watchers system. Joining at this time is just not in the budget. So, I may be confusing some people and pissing off the WW community in general for not taking part in their new plan...but, I don't care.

I need structure and the points plan works for me. Once we have a little money in our pockets and MB's employers decide to lift the furloughs and whatnot, maybe I'll rejoin and start the new plan.

Until then? Just support me, peeps. I know that you will. :)

My goals for the coming week:
1) Post my eats every day using points.
2) Curb my desire to overindulge at the work party and family dinner I will be hosting this weekend.
3) Try to exercise. I'm not sure if I can fit this in with my schedule this week or not, but I'm going to try. That's the best I can do this week.
4) Enjoy myself!

1 comment:

  1. You know I'll be here to support you! :) You can meet those goals NO problem-o!

    ReplyDelete