Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

checking in

HI peeps!

I didn't fall into a crevice somewhere. I promise.

I just really haven't had a chance to get on here and post my eats. It's been that kind of a week. I haven't even really been writing them down elsewhere because I really planned on getting on here and doing it.

Fat Club Fail. I know.

This week has been okay, eats-wise. Not great. But, I have been trying to stick to some sort of a planned meal schedule. There have been some slips though.

Exercise has been nonexistent. It is so freakin cold in our house that by the time I get home from work, I am in my pajamas under the fuzzy blankets, trying to get feeling back in my toes.

Not kidding.

Our heat sucks. Most of the time, my toes are blue.

It's awesome.

It's sucking all of the motivation right out of me. I'm trying to get into a routine again, but I am seriously struggling.

It's not over, though. I will get back on track.

How are you guys doing?

1 comment:

  1. Come on now. You can do it! I've been struggling a little bit too the past couple of days, but I know you can hop back on the wagon with me. Let's make this coming week OUR week. What do you say? :)

    ReplyDelete