Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in



Weigh in!
I'm up 1 pound.

I'm completely okay with it. This has been a horrible week for me with regards to planning or eating healthy or anything. We have eaten out a lot just because of our broken fridge. I fully expected a gain and 1 pound is fine with me.

It's funny, but I really miss my healthy meals. I miss being able to cook a fresh meal with fresh ingredients. I miss my salad for lunch and my fresh homemade soups. I miss it all!

I can't wait until we get the fridge fixed or replaced.

My goals for this week are the same as always. I want to plan meals as best I can. This may require daily trips to the grocery store, but it'll be worth it in the end.

I also plan on hitting the trails at least 2 times this week. Slim in 6 at least 2 times and yoga at least 2 times this week. My body is begging for some exercise and I'm going to oblige.

You know, I've been coming here for awhile now. 202 posts to be exact. In that time, I've essentially been playing around with the same 10 pounds or so. My BLitz attack has reached a stagnation phase for some reason.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out why that is. I've been moping around about why I can't seem to kick my ass into gear and lose the extra poundage that is making me feel miserable about myself.

I have all the tools. I have all the knowledge. I have all the support (thank you, peeps - I heart you so much). I have all the reasons to want to do it.

So, why haven't I done it?

I could attribute it to all the stress in my life. I've been eating as a way of coping with my money woes, my job woes and my general life woes. I could say that and it would be semi-true.

However, it's not an excuse. There is no excuse. If I really want this, I can't let excuses stand in my way.

I'm not sure what it's going to take to get my ass in gear. But, I'm going to be doing everything I can this week to find out.

Anyone else out there struggling? How are you coping with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment