Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 3/20/11

I'm really getting sick of night shift because it's making me a lazy person.

Not that I haven't always been a lazy person. Night shift just makes me even lazier.

I work until 11:30 at night and then come home and stay up to unwind until 2 or 3 in the morning. Then I wake up at 10 or 11 the next morning. Rinse and repeat.

(sigh)

I can't wait to be on day shift this coming week. I'm pretty sure I'll be bitching about having to be up at 6am by day two.

Nothing new on the fat fighting front. Just hanging in there. Trying to do what I need to do.

How are you guys doing? I feel like I haven't 'chatted' with anyone in awhile.

....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast/Lunch:
scrambled eggs with fat free cheese and bacon, 12 pts - 13
8oz Green Goodness, 2 pts - 11
8oz diet v8 splash, 0 pts - 11

Snack:
1/4 cup raisins, 2 pts - 9
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 9

Dinner:
1 cup pasta, 4 pts - 5
sauce with ground beef, 3 pts - 2
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 2

Total points used: 23
Total points earned: 0
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
Fruits/veggies: 3
Water: 8

Thought for the day:
6 am is really early.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I feeeeeeel your pain missy. :( Night shifts SUCK! Hope things get better... Or can you switch?

    ReplyDelete