Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 3/19/11

My fridge is still on the fritz.

However, MB and I decided to play mind games with it and that seems to be working.
For the moment.

We adjusted the temperature just a little higher than what it's supposed to be. When the fridge decides to super cool things, it is based on that higher temp and then everything gets super cooled to the actual temp it's supposed to be.

It's a very complicated system.

The short version is that I was able to use my lettuce today and make a delicious salad for dinner. I was also able to eat the leftover club sandwich I had in the fridge from yesterday without my tongue getting stuck to the bread.

I think it proves that we are smarter than our appliances.

..................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
1 8oz glass of Green Goodness, 2 pts - 23

Lunch:
1/2 turkey club sandwich with no tomatoes and no mayo, 7.5 - 15.5
1 serving veggie straws, 3 pts - 12.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 12.5

Exercise:
20 minute walk with the pup, +1pt - 13.5

Snack:
1 serving raisins, 2 pts - 11.5
32oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 11.5

Dinner:
2 cups romaine, 0 pts - 11.5
1/4 cup fat free mozz, 2 pts - 9.5
1 serving chicken, 2 pts - 7.5
bacon bits, 1 pt - 6.5
2 tbsps light caesar dressing, 2 pts - 4.5
1 orange, 1 pt - 3.5
16 oz water, 0 pts - 3.5

Total points used: 22.5
Total points earned: 1
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
Fruits/veggies: 4
Water: 6

Thought for the day:
If the fridge ever becomes smarter than us, we are in serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment