Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 3/18/11

My fridge is on the fritz right now. It's seriously limiting our ability to prepare meals and stick to any kind of plan.

The fridge is way too cold, resulting in frozen stuff in the fridge side and super frozen stuff in the freezer side. My baby carrots are like little orange rocks. Don't get me started on the pitcher of frozen iced tea. It only angers me.

We haven't been to the grocery store yet because we don't see the point in wasting money. Why buy fresh veggies that are just going to end up being frozen in my fridge.

If anyone knows how to fix this particular problem, please let me know. I can't keep living like this.

In other news, MB and I found ourselves eating out for both meals today because of the fritzy fridge and also because we don't like to drive drunk.

Yesterday, we were drinking with friends at our house and one friend needed to get back home. His home is about a half hour or so from our home. Since his wife dropped him off at our home, we let him use our car to get himself home.

This meant that we had to go get our car the next day and found ourselves hungry, searching for food. The nearest dive bar was our eatery of choice. I had soup and half a club sandwich. MB had nachos and a sub.

His nachos had celery on them. Celery. Seriously.

I can't make this stuff up.

Also, it was almost 80 degrees today so the pup and I hit the trails. What a gorgeous way to spend the afternoon.

.................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
None.

Lunch:
1 bowl cream of crab soup, 6 pts - 19
1/2 turkey club sandwich on wheat with no mayo and no tomato, 7.5 pts - 11.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 11.5

Exercise:
30 minute hike with the pup, +2 pts - 13.5
1 16oz ice water, 0 pts - 13.5

Dinner:
1 pepperoni stromboli, 8 pts - 5.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5.5

Snack:
8oz Green Goodness, 2 pts - 3.5
1 orange, 1 pts - 2.5
2 16oz ice water, 0 pts - 2.5

Total points used: 24.5
Total points earned: 2
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 6

Thought for the day:
I heart Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment