Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 3/16/11

I ate ice cream on Tuesday night. It was fantastic.

Don't judge me.

"whiskey-tickled caramel"

That's really all I'm going to say about that right now.

You can go here to read about that little episode of diet debauchery.

Anyweigh, I am on night shift all week so that means sleeping in most mornings. It also usually means skipping breakfast or just eating a small snack for breakfast. I know that's not really healthy, but I sometimes don't get up until 10 or 11 am. It's just too close to lunch to eat anything huge.

I really need to figure out a better plan for breakfast on these weeks.

...................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Please remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
1/4 cup raisins, 2 pts - 23

Lunch:
1 cup couscous, 3 points - 20
chorizo, 6 pts - 14
garlic and mushroom and cilantro, 0 pts - 14
8oz diet coke, 0 pts - 14

Snack:
1 serving veggie straws, 3 pts - 11
32oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 11

Dinner:
1 cup brown rice, 4 pts - 7
1 cup chicken and broccoli, 2 pts - 5
1 yoplait light whipped yogurt, 3 pts - 2

Total points used: 23
Weekly points remaining: 35
Exercise: none
Water: 4
Fruits/veggies: 1

Thought for the day:
I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment