Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 3/17/11

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Belated, anyway.

It wouldn't have been belated if I had been able to get myself over here and post my eats on time.

Sheesh. I'm seriously slacking.

My St. Patty's Day was pretty mild. MB made corned beef and cabbage and we had some friends over for beer and board games. Nothing too exciting. There were quite a few shots of hot sauce being consumed, but not by me.

Silly boys.

I made the choice to drink light beer, much to the chagrin of MB and the boys. It's okay. I wanted to be good with my points. I chose Yuengling Light, which is actually pretty good stuff.

I'm a beer lover and I often don't mind spending points on a mug of good beer. I only chose the light for today because I knew I'd be drinking a higher quantity.

It happens.

MB and I went out for lunch because we had some running around to do and really can't use our fridge right now. I'll talk about that tomorrow.

I hope you all had a happy St. Patrick's Day! Did you do anything exciting?

...................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 35
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
I don't remember having breakfast. I'm so bad at eating breakfast on my night shift weeks. (sigh)

Lunch:
1 guacamole bacon burger from Red Robin, 25 points - 0
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0

Dinner:
corned beef and cabbage, 6 pts - 0/29
5 light beers, 10 pts - 0/19

Snack:
1 serving honey wheat pretzels, 2 pts - 0/17
1/2 serving peanut butter, 2.5 pts - 0/14.5

Total points used: Way too many!
Weekly points remaining: 14.5
Fruits/veggies: 1
Water: 0
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
Red Robin probably wasn't the best choice for eating out, but I accept the consequences of my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment