Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Hi.

Hey there peeps! Remember me?

Yeah. I've been away for the past few days. I'm still around though. I haven't fallen completely off the BLitz train...or whatever.

That sentence was a lot more clever sounding in my head.

Anyway, I didn't get a chance to post my eats at the beginning of the week and never really got to catch up. So, here we are.

I've been doing okay even without the daily posting. Not really tracking any points, but watching my portions and trying to make good choices. There has been a lot of eating out though, which isn't always good.

It's just been part of my week and I'm doing the best I can. I think I've made pretty good choices.

I may end up with a gain this week because of my lack of tracking and all the eating out, but I'll deal with it.

So, I'm still here. How are you guys doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment