Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

checking in.

So, I've been getting back into the calorie counting routine. It's hard, but I'm trying. I'm using My Fitness Pal as a tool and I like it so far.

I managed to stay under my calorie limit for two days in a row, but went over by 2 calories yesterday. That's not bad, though. No real exercise yet, although I have walked the dog for three days in a row.

Walking the dog is not as fun as it used to be now that we have the new puppy. He hasn't really learned his leash manners yet, so it's not an enjoyable walk. We'll get there, but right now it's not something I look forward to.

The weather is gorgeous here and I'm hoping that brings on some much needed motivation.

How are you doing with your Fat Fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment