Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Ugh.

Holy hell, do I feel fat.

It is seriously time to get on track. I'm at 195.4 right now. I haven't done any real exercise in months. I haven't planned a healthy meal in months. It's pitiful.

No worries, though. I'm feeling that motivation again. That skinny bitch inside is itching to come out again and she's making me want to change.

MB and I have decided to count calories again. It worked really well for us before the wedding. We've also decided to commit to some sort of cardio at least 3 times a week. It's so much easier to do this when you have someone by your side.

I love my hubby!

So, I'm setting a calorie goal of 1200 per day. I'm also setting an exercise goal of doing Slim in 6 three times a week. It's a really good workout for me and it helps motivate me because I see results pretty quickly. I'm also going to try to walk with the pup every day, as my work schedule allows.

I'm feeling pretty good about this whole Fat Fight again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment