Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.
Okay.  Day Two of the new year and things are going pretty well. 

I am slowly finding my motivation.  It's funny how quickly you forget the calorie content of foods when you haven't tracked them for awhile.  It's funny how portion sizes go completely out of your head too. 

It'll come back to me though.  It always does.

I did log into My Fitness Pal today and dusted off my profile page over there.  That's progress. .

Once I go to the grocery store and stock up on healthy stuff, I can plan some meals and get back into tracking every day. 

Today was another good day so far.  Another healthy breakfast of Cheerios with fresh blueberries.  A nice lunch of chicken moroccan soup with chick peas and a fat free peach yogurt.  MB and I went out for dinner and got strombolis.  We each ate half and saved the other half for tomorrow. 

Baby steps, people.  Baby steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment