Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Today was a good day.

I stopped by in October to say that my BLitz was back on.  HA!  Needless to say, it wasn't.  Now I'm back to say the same thing. 

I know.  I know. 

You've heard it all before.  Well, I've said it all before. 

I can't say how successful I'll be this time around.  Each time around is a little different.  What I can say with certainty is that I'm going to try...again.  I'm tired of being in the rut that I'm currently in. 

I want to get myself back on track and live a healthier life.  I want to feel better about myself.  I want to look in the mirror and not cringe.  I want to be able to relax and hang out with my friends without constantly tugging at my spanx. 

I can totally do this and I know I can do this.  So, let me stop telling you what I want and just jump right in. 

Today, I made healthy meal choices.  Today, I ate 1 Christmas cookie and gave the other 2 away.  Today, I did laundry and cleaned my house instead of immediately flopping on the couch after work. .
That's what I did today. 

Tomorrow?  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment