Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Day One: Part Duh

Hey all.  Did you know that consistent healthy eating and exercise can lead to consistent healthy feelings and not being winded as you struggle to get your fat ass on the escalator at the mall?  Yeah.  Who knew?!

As you have probably guessed, I did not know.  Or at least I did not remember.  Now, I am back at square one.  Well, actually, square one and some of the adjacent squares as well because I'm overflowing at this point.  You all know what I mean. 

I have reached the unhealthiest point of my life thus far and there is no turning back now. It's either continue getting fat and feeling gross or change the plan and start to feel better.  Duh. 

Today, I started a new exercise plan and it was not pretty, but I did it. I cursed at the instructor at the top of my lungs pretty much the whole way through, but I did it.  I may have even cursed the instructor's mother and her unborn children, but things got a little fuzzy in the middle there and I can't be sure I was even speaking coherent sentences.  But, I did it. 

I did it and I will do it again tomorrow.  Hopefully, with a little less cursing, but I make no promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment