Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Wednesday June 30 2010

It's the start of a new week. I'm really looking forward to a loss this week. I'm also looking forward to exercising this week. Weird thing to hear from me, huh? But, I'm serious. I'm ready to move my fat ass this week. I've been feeling really good about myself lately since clothes are loosening up a little and I've gotten a couple compliments.
Oh. Didn't I tell you? I got an unsolicited compliment. It was from the guy at the Indian restaurant (we went on Tuesday and I totally didn't post it, oops). He randomly commented that it looks like I've been losing weight. I was grinning like a fool all day!
Anyweigh, on with the food journal for today.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 Special K vanilla cereal bar, 2 points - 23
1 banana, 2 points - 21

Lunch:
1 Perfect Portions chicken breast filet, 3 points - 18
1 cup broccoli, 0 points - 18
1/2 cup prepared instant mashed potatoes, 3 points - 15
2 mini ears of corn on the cob, 2 points - 13
1 tsp butter, 1 point - 12

Snack:
2 servings low fat cheezits, 4 points - 8

Dinner:
2 cups romaine, 0 points - 8
1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella, 2 points - 6
1 1/2 tbsp bacon bits, 1 point - 5
2 tbsp light caesar dressing, 2 points - 3
1 sugar free chocolate pudding, 1 point - 2

Snack:
popcorn with light butter, 2 points - 0
1 Edy's fruit bar, 1 point - 0/34

Weekly points remaining: 34
Fruit/veggie servings: 4
Water servings: 5
Exercise: none

No comments:

Post a Comment