Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 8/25

I added protein to my salad in the form of a hard boiled egg and it really helped to satisfy me. Thanks to Abbie for that suggestion!

Also, MB and I went to DQ tonight. Not one of our finer moments, but we were craving blizzards. What can I say? The power of the blizzard is strong.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points total: 35

Breakfast:
1 cup Multi grain cheerios, 2 pts - 23
4 oz fat free skim milk, 1 pt - 22

Lunch:
2 cups salad greens with green pepper, mushroom, onion and carrots, 0 pts - 22
1 serving feta cheese, 2 pts - 20
1 hard boiled egg, 2 pts - 18
2 tbsps light caesar dressing, 2 pts - 16
1 Yoplait light yogurt, 2 pts - 14
64 oz water with Crystal Light, 0 pts - 14

Snack:
1 apple, 2 pts - 12

Dinner:
3oz steak, trimmed of fat, - 4 pts - 8
mushrooms and onions, 0 pts - 8

Snack:
1 blizzard from DQ - 23 pts - 0/20

Total points used: 40
Weekly points remaining: 20
Fruit/veggie servings: 3
Water: 8
Exercise: none :(

Thought for the day:
If I could figure out how to curb my sweet tooth once and for all, I'd be a skinny, skinny bitch (minus the bitchy part).

No comments:

Post a Comment