Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Monday 8/23


I made a much needed trip to the grocery store and the farmer's market today. I also went to the local orchard to get some fresh apples and peaches. Mmmmm. So yummy.

Then, I made a delicioius dinner...

...of spicy turkey tacos with fresh salsa, WW cheese and fat free refried beans. It was really good. I've started buying ground turkey, cooking it all and then freezing it in portions so I can just pull it out as needed. It works out pretty well.

So, here are the eats for the day:
Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 0

Breakfast/Lunch:
Thomas bagel thin, 2 pts - 23
1 serving WW whipped cream cheese, 2 pts - 21
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 20
8 oz diet V8 splash, 0 pts - 20

Snack:
1 serving goldfish pretzels, 3 pts - 17

Dinner:
2 tortillas, 4 pts - 13
1/2 cup ground turkey, 3 pts - 10
1/3 cup WW cheese, 2 pts - 8
fresh salsa, 0 pts - 8
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 8

Snack:
2 WW ice cream bars, 6 pts - 2

Total points used for the day: 23
Weekly points remaining: 0
Fruit/veggie servings: 1
Exercise: none :(

Thought for the day:
I wish MB would eat ground turkey. It would make my life so much easier. (sigh)

1 comment:

  1. Great menu! I love going to the farmers market. I'm a huge fruit fanatic. :) My husband doesn't like ground turkey either, so I'm in the same boat with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete