Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 8/21

Thanks to the little party we had last night, MB and I both needed a little hangover food today. We are both burger snobs and when the hangover comes calling, there is nothing like a really good burger to answer it. So, off to Red Robin we went. I know, it's not the best choice, but it was our choice and we have to live with it.

I have a lovely salad planned for lunch tomorrow's lunch. Not sure what dinner will be. It will be healthy though.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 19

Breakfast:
1 Thomas' bagel thin, 2 pts - 23
1 serving WW whipped cream cheese, 2 pts - 21
1 hot green tea with 1 tsp sugar, 1 pt - 20

Snack:
1 serving goldfish pretzels, 3 pts - 17

Lunch:
1 cup leftover risotto, 11 pts - 6
1 yoplait light yogurt, 2 pts - 4

Dinner:
Guacamole Bacon Burger - whatever points I had left are pretty much gone thanks to this little outing. And I didn't even eat the fries. I feel like I got robbed.

Anyweigh...
Points used: HA!
Weekly points remaining: HA!

Thought for the day:
I know I used up all my points for the rest of my fat little life but it was worth it. I love a good burger and spending time with MB and I got to do both. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Every girl needs a good burger every now and then (and a good boy's company while you eat it neve3r hurts)!
    No fries? really? you didn't eatthen? that'a amazing! I must admit, not something I could do... I swear my alter ego comes out when friens are put in front of me - half the time I don't even remember eating them ;)

    ReplyDelete