Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 8/20

My day off was a random sort of day. I tried to sleep in but was rudely awakened by MB who had run out of gas and needed rescuing (the nerve!). We spent the day cleaning the house and preparing dinner for some friends who were coming over later.
It was a really fun night, even though I'm kinda hurting this morning. I drank quite a few beers during the course of the evening, as I sometimes do when spending time with friends. I'm 21. Don't judge!
Anyweigh, on with the eats for the day...

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 30

Breakfast:
1 small banana, 1 pt - 24
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 23

Snack:
goldfish pretzels, 3 pts - 20
1 Yoplait light yogurt, 2 pts - 18
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 18

Lunch:
1 cup romaine lettuce, 0 pts - 18
1 tbsp bacon bits, 1 pt - 17
1 tbsp light caesar dressing, 1 pt - 16
5 croutons, 1 pt - 15

Dinner:
5 oz smoked pork tenderloin, 5 pts - 10
1 cup mixed vegetables, 0 pts - 10
1 cup mushroom bacon risotto, 11 pts - 0/29
5 Corona Light beers, 10 pts - 0/19

Total points used: 36 (10 points in beer? It was totally worth it! I had fun!)
Weekly points remaining: 19
Fruit/veggie servings: 3
Water servings: 1
Exercise: None intentionally but I did sweat my buns off while cleaning the house.

Thought for the day:
I didn't plan a single thing today. I just went where the day took me and that's okay with me.

1 comment:

  1. No criticism at all, but just wanted to throw in that if you don't feel "full" enough throughout the day, try bulking up your meals by adding in more protein.

    For example, instead of eating the Yoplait light yogurt (which I think has roughly around 90 calories, plus or minus), a serving of Greek flavored yogurt has around 130 calories (not sure how many points that is) but double the protein, which keeps you feeling fuller longer.

    You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete