Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wed 8/18

Wednesday August 17, 2010

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 serving Goldfish pretzels, 3 points - 22
(we were running errands so I grabbed what I could on the way out)

Lunch:
1 link Italian Sausage, 3pts - 19
2 cups spinach, 0 points - 19
mushrooms and onions, 0 pts - 19
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 19

Snack:
2 servings cheddar rice cakes, 2 pts - 17

Dinner:
2 cups salad greens with carrots and mushrooms, 0 pts - 17
1 serving low fat feta cheese, 2 pts - 15
1 serving each bacon bits and croutons, 2 pts - 13
3 tbsps light caesar dressing, 3 pts - 10
4 glasses water with Crystal Light, 0 pts - 10

Snack:
1 chocolate peanut butter Fiber One bar, 1 pt - 9

Daily points used: 16
Weekly points remaining: 35
Exercise: none
Fruit/veggie servings: 4

Thoughts for the day:
MB really knows how to whip up a delicious lunch! I heart him!

Also, I'm way under for points for the day. I'm going to have to watch that. Funny thing is, I felt full and very satisfied by all my food so I didn't need or want anything else. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment