Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Friday August 6, 2010

What happened to Wednesday and Thursday?
Well, I got a little busy with The Beast and never got to track those days. I tried to go back and do them but I can't remember specifics.
I know that on Wed, I had a very lovely turkey pasta dinner which...well, let's just say thanks to The Beast, I can't count that meal now.

Moving on...
Thursday, MB and I went out for Indian food. I know I had some of the cabbage cilantro salad, 1 piece of naan, 1 cup of the spinach stuff, 1 of the samosas, 1 cup of the cauliflower stuff and 1 cup of the green bean stuff. That's the problem with buffets. I don't remember the names of the dishes.
I just know that my stomach was still a little hesitant after The Beast, so my plate was not very full at all, which is a good thing.

After Indian food, MB and I went to the local creamery for some ice cream. I know, it's not healthy. Blah blah blah.
MB's been promising to take me there since we moved up here in December 2005. I was damn well going to enjoy my 2 scoops of turtle ice cream. It was heaven, by the way. Thanks for asking.
Our little date afternoon was really nice. :)

Anyweigh, here are the Friday stats, so I can get caught up a little.

Daily points target: 25
Weekly points remaining: not sure so I'm going to try and just stick to my 25.

Breakfast:
none. I slept in again.

Lunch:
2 chicken and cheese enchiladas made with fat free tortillas, WW cheese, reduced fat cream of chicken soup and fresh salsa, 2 points each - 21
1 8oz glass Diet V8 splash, 0 points - 21

Dinner:
2 cups romaine with carrots, 0 points - 21
1 slice provolone cheese, chopped, 2 points - 19
1 1/2 tbsp bacon bits, 1 point -18
4 tbsps light italian dressing, 4 points - 14
1 cup watermelon, 1 point - 13

Snack:
1 mini bag popcorn, 1 point - 12
1 slim a bear, 3 points - 9

I feel like I'm missing something here because I can't possibly have that many points left. I guess I just didn't eat that much. It was a busy night at work and I was running around a lot. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it now.

Tomorrow (which is actually today since I'm playing catch up) is a better day.
Be back later with today's stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment