Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

weigh in



Hi peeps! It's weigh in time.
Ugh.
I've have really been kinda 'meh' about it this week. I have been tracking but haven't really been into it. I attribute it to the funk that I've been in. Go here to read more about that.

Anyweigh, I lost. That's the point of this whole thing, isn't it?
I didn't lose much - just .4 pounds.
I'm okay with that though, given all the funk and whatnot.

This week will be better because I will make it better. I'm planning meals, tracking and doing all those things that will equal a loss. The kind of loss I want.

.4 this week. 4 next week?
Maybe...

1 comment:

  1. YAY, a loss! not bad considering you weren't into it :)

    I'm back on track today... after a 10 day "I don't care what I eat or drink, I just want to have fun" binge..

    oie.

    ReplyDelete