Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 9/30/10

Daily points allowance: 25
I have to tell you that MB and I both really wanted ice cream last night. It was raining it's buns off and we both got home late (midnight) and were craving something sweet. I'm so proud of us for resisting. I should probably thank the weather, in all honesty. Neither of us wanted ice cream badly enough to get soaking wet for it!
It's still a victory in my eyes.
I've been known to brave a blizzard for a really good sundae.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 34

Breakfast:
None - I slept in today. :)

Lunch:
1 cup pasta, 4 pts - 21
1/4 cup light alfredo sauce, 3 pts - 18
1 cup asparagus sauteed with garlic and butter, 1 pt - 17
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 17

Snack:
1 apple, 2 pts - 15

Dinner:
Salad greens with caesar dressing and grated parmesan 6 pts - 9
1 yogurt, 2 pts - 7
56 oz water with Crystal Light, 0 pts - 7

Snack:
popcorn, 2 pts - 5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5

Total points used: 20
Weekly points remaining: 34
Fruit/veggie intake: 4
Water intake: 9 8oz glasses!

Thought for the day:
I'm feeling really good about my progress right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment