Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in and a plan.



Weigh in day.
I had done a preliminary weigh in on Sunday when I got back home from the beach. I knew I had gained, but I was dying to know how bad it was. It was 196 then.

Today was the official weigh in. 194.
I gained 1.4. Or 3.4 depending on which weigh in day you go with.

I'm going with today since Tuesdays are my official weigh in, update the weight tracker turtle day.

There was no way I wasn't going to gain over my vacation. I already planned for it. I'm okay with it.

The good news is that I am motivated and back on track. I am tired of feeling uncomfortable in my clothes. Tired of constantly tugging on my shirt. Tired of feeling out of shape. Tired of hiding from the camera. Tired of hiding in general. Just tired of being a fatty.

MB and I have started the Couch to 5K plan. Tomorrow will be day two. I'm kinda excited about it. I struggled the first day but survived. Can't wait to see what day two brings.

My plan is for us to do the C25K Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will be doing Slim in 6 and yoga on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Now, I missed doing that today because I had to go to the grocery store and farmer's market. Our cupboards were bare!

They have been stocked now with fresh veggies and greens and we are ready for a week of healthy eating.

My goals for the week are:
*stick to the exercise plan.
*don't give up on the C25K, no matter how hard it is.
*drink lots of water.
*eat lots of veggies and fruits.

Daily tracking begins again tomorrow.
I will be posting about my running adventures and all of the accompanying drama/angst on my other site, Girly Bitz. Be sure to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award. Head on over to my blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about that gain, but good for you getting back on track! Onward and downward! :)

    ReplyDelete