Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 9/29/10

MB and I did Day Two of C25K today. Then we finished the walk around the neighborhood. Then, I took the pup for a walk in the park because she was feeling neglected.
We had such a delicious lunch. I knew it was going to be high in points, but it was totally worth it! I heart chorizo!

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 Thomas bagel thin, 2 pts - 23
1 serving peanut butter, 5 pts - 18
1/2 cup vanilla Activia yogurt, .5 pts - 17.5
1/2 serving blueberries, .5 pts - 17
*I was full from the bagel thin and could just not stuff myself with
the yogurt.

Exercise: Day Two of C25K (hell yeah!) with a total of 2.4 miles, 5 minutes of which
were spent running. Plus, a 10 minute walk in the park with the pup.
Exercise points earned: +4 - 21


Lunch:
1 porkchop, 4 pts - 17
1/2 cup brussel sprouts, sauteed with carrots, garlic & garam masala, 0 pts - 17
1/2 cup risotto with onions, 5 pts - 12
1/4 link chorizo, 3 pts - 9
unsweetened iced tea

Snack:
1 honey crisp apple, 2 pts - 7

Dinner:
*leftovers from lunch!
1/2 cup brussel sprouts, 0 pts - 7
1/2 cup risotto with onions, 5 pts - 2
1/4 link chorizo, 3 pts - 0/34


Total points used: 30
Total points earned: 4
Weekly points remaining: 34
Fruit/veggie intake: 2 servings
Water intake: 6 glasses

Thought for the day: Running is hard, y'all!

Don't forget to visit Girly Bitz for my tales of C25K.

No comments:

Post a Comment