Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Monday 10/4/10

MB and I did Day Four of C25K today and we kicked some serious butt. It was raining and cold but we were out there anyway. We rewarded ourselves with dinner at Applebees. I don't know the points values of the dessert we had or the appetizers. Yeah, we had both. I just assume I used up all my points and all my flex points. It's the last day of the week anyway.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 24

Breakfast:
Yeah. I slept in. It was my day off.

Lunch:
1 cup WW vegetable soup with 1 tsp parmesan, 1 pt - 24
10 saltines, 2 pts - 22
8oz fat free skim milk, 2 pts - 20

Exercise:
Day Four of C25K - 2.4 miles in 40 minutes, 20 minutes high cardio, 20 minutes
moderate cardio, +4pts - 24

Dinner:
Applebees WW steak and portobellos, 7 pts - 17
1 wonton taco, ? pts
1 steak quesadilla appetizer roll, ? pts
brownie sundae, ? pts
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts

Since I'm assuming it's all been used up, there's no point in tallying.

Thought for the day:
We totally earned our dessert today!

Weigh in tomorrow! See you then.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say enough good things about C25K. I hope it's making you feel as much like a Superhero as it was for me!!

    ReplyDelete