Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wed 10/6/10

I was being pressured at work today to eat a sub.

Apparently there is a local place that has $3 subs on Wednesdays. Since I was the only staff person officially allowed to leave the unit, I was being pressured to go and pick up said subs for everyone else.
I resisted.
Bargains are hard to resist, but I did it.

Then, I came home and cleaned my entire house after cleaning the fish pond pump. That is the most disgusting job ever.
EVER.
Seriously, it's like I'm manufacturing algae in that little pond. I've never seen so much green gunk in all my life.
Ewwwwww.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 Activia light vanilla yogurt, 1 pt - 24
1 serving Special K cereal, 1 pt - 23

Lunch:
2 cups romaine, 0 pts - 23
1 1/2 tsp bacon bits, 1 pt - 22
1 serving light caesar dressing, 2 pts - 20
1 tsp parmesan cheese, 1 pt - 19
1/2 cup chicken, 2.5 pts - 16.5
64 oz water with Crystal Light, 0 pts - 16.5

Snack:
30g honey wheat pretzels, 2 pts - 14.5

Exercise:
20 minute walk with the pup, +1 point - 15.5
1 hour cleaning the house and yard, +3 pts - 18.5

Dinner:
Leftover pizza, 12 pts - 6.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 6.5

Total points used: 22.5
Total points earned: 4
Weekly points remaining: 35
Fruit/veggie servings: 2
Water servings: 9

Thought for the day:
How the heck can fish accumulate so much gunk. What are they doing in there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment