Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 10/24

Today was a really weird day for me.
I got up with MB and we did Day 12 of C25K. We kicked butt! It was awesome. We had to run 2 5 minute segments and 2 3 minute segments. I ran all of them, all the way through. Woohoo! It felt great!
We got home and showered to get ready for my parents who were coming up for a visit. I thought I had plenty of time to eat a little breakfast or something before they got here, but I was mistaken.
When they got here, they wanted to go over to my cousin's house right away to visit her. I rushed to get dinner in the crockpot so that would at least be done and scarfed down an apple. I could already feel The Beast (my migraine affliction) coming on.
I popped a migraine pill and tried to fend it off, but it was futile. I'll be posting about it more at Girly Bitz, if you want the gory details. Just know that The Beast is the reason that there is no lunch on today's posting. I had lunch, but The Beast stole it from me.
Moving on, I was able to eat dinner without incident and all was right with the world.
Such a roller coaster of a day for me. I kicked butt on my run, spent quality time with my family, suffered through one hell of a bout with The Beast, then had a nice dinner with MB.
Weird.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 33

Breakfast:
1 banana, 2 pts - 23
1 pack of nuts, 3 pts - 20

Exercise:
Day 12 of C25K, +4 pts - 24

Snack:
1 apple, 2 pts - 22

Dinner:
slow cooker ginger pork, 7 pts - 15
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 15

Total points used: 14
Exercise points earned: 4
Weekly points remaining: 33
Fruit/veggie: 2
Water: 3

Thought for the day:
I really despise The Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment