Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 10/23

Today was a very lazy day for me. MB was gone for most of the day, so it was just Skye girl and I and we took advantage of the quiet. I stayed in bed most of the morning reading. TOM was making me crave cupcakes so I had those for breakfast. I know, it's not what I should've been eating. Sometimes you just have to have a cupcake.
I more than burned them off with my Burn it Up workout. That is one heck of a workout!
When MB got home, we decided to go out for dinner since he had been gone for 2 days and was going to be away all next week also. He wanted Italian, so we hit the local Italian place we love and tried to have a nice meal.
The food was pretty bad, which is unusual for them. Our cream of crab soup was definitely made with imitation crab. When you can tell that it's fake by the texture, it's pretty bad. I ordered broccoli rabe with sausage and it was awful. I could only eat a couple bites. It tasted bitter like it does when I try to make it. Sheesh. I could've stayed home and eaten my own crappy version. The waitress actually took it off my bill. That's how bad it was.
Of course, I felt like an asshole for even telling her how bad it was, but I had to explain why I barely touched it. Hey, she asked! MB says we can't go back there now for awhile...until they have forgotten us.
(sigh)

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
2 cupcakes, 8 pts - 17
8 oz skim milk, 2 pts - 15

Lunch:
2 slices leftover pizza, 8 pts - 7
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 7

Exercise:
Burn it Up from the Slim in 6 series, +4 pts - 11

Dinner:
cream of crab soup, 6 pts - 5
broccoli rabe with sausage, 1 pt (that's all I ate) - 4
2 rolls, 6 pts - 0/33
2 unsweetened iced teas, 0 pts - 0/33

Total points used: 27
Weekly points remaining: 33
Exercise points earned: 4
Fruit/veggies: 0
Water: 4

Thought for the day: That dinner was just about the most disgusting thing I have eaten in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment