Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 11/8

I cleaned out my closet today and pulled out my winter stuff for the year. Last year, I had a pretty big stack of clothes that just didn't quite fit. They were way too tight to wear and just remained in the crate for the whole season. This included some of the brand new sweaters I received as gifts.
I ended up wearing the same things over and over, mostly stuff that I could 'hide' in.
Today, when I tried on those sweaters, they fit! Yay!
Now, I still have a stack of sweaters and jeans and pants that don't fit. Of course, those are my size 10, 8 and 6 clothes and I will be in them again!
It feels really good to put clothes on and actually feel good about how they look. I'm not at my goal weight yet, but I'm getting there and it makes me feel really good about my self.

Daily points allowance: 24
Weekly points remaining: 21

Breakfast:
1 whole grain sandwich thin, 1 pt - 23
peanut butter, 5 pts - 18
8oz fat free skim milk, 2 pts - 16

Snack:
Kashi chocolate coconut bar, 2 pts - 14

Lunch:
1 chicken taco, 5 pts - 9
tortilla chips with ww cheese and salsa, 6 pts - 3
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 3

Dinner:
leftover chicken chorizo ettouffee with rice, 6 pts - 0/18
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/18

Total points used: 27
Weekly points remaining: 18
Fruit/veggies: 0
Water: 3

Thought for the day:
I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment