Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 11/24

I didn't use up nearly all of my points today. I had packed a nice filling salad along with some fruit and a yogurt for my dinner. However, I didn't have a chance to eat anything but the salad because I had a call to go out on at work.
Fat Club fail.
(sigh)
I did manage to get my fat ass into the spare room to do Burn it Up. Of course, my back was already tight and all those squats just made it worse. I'm pretty much crooked whenever I try and stand up after sitting for any length of time. If I stand, I'm fine. I may have to remain standing until I go see the chiropractor again.
Awesome.

Daily points allowance: 24
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 nutri grain bar, 2 pts - 22

Lunch:
2 cups pasta, 8 pts - 18
1 serving sauce, 1 pt - 17
1/2 portion ground beef, 2 pts - 15
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 15

Exercise:
Burn it up, +4 pts - 19
8oz water, 0 pts - 19

Dinner:
2 cups romaine, 0 pts - 19
1 serving light french dressing, 1 pt - 18
1 slice smoked ham and 1 slice gouda, 3 pts - 15
bacon bits, 1 pt - 14
water, 0 pts - 14

Total points used: 18
Weekly points remaining: 35
Exercise points earned: 4
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 2

Thought for the day:
I feel like I'm a hundred years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment