Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 11/20

I tried to run solo today since MB is out of commission and running with the pup didn't really work out. It was a beautiful day. A little windy, but really pretty warm for this time of year. I started out okay. My goal was to try and run 3 5 minute segments and then more if I was able. I ended up doing 4 minutes, walking, running 4 minutes, walking then running 2 minutes and walking the rest of the way home. Overall, I ran 10 minutes out of my 40 minute walk.
Not bad, but not the best.
I really feel like I'm falling behind without MB there to motivate me. Plus, it's kinda boring without a partner to run with.
There is no one to laugh at me when I start to hyperventilate; tell me how sexy I am as I spit like a cowboy; smack my butt when I actually run the whole segment without issues. I miss these things.
I miss running with MB.
I'm not going to give up though. I can't wait 3 weeks while MB gets better. I need to maintain my motivation somehow.
This means I'll be hitting the pavement on my own again. Hopefully I can be my own motivator. It might be difficult to smack my own butt though.

Daily points allowance: 24
Weekly points remaining: 23

Breakfast:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 22

Exercise:
2.4 miles/40 minutes, ran 10 minutes, walked 30 minutes, +4 pts - 26

Lunch:
1 cup spinach rice soup, 2 pts - 24
pineapple slices, 2 pts - 22
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 22

Snack:
1 wawa pretzel, 7 pts - 13
1 diet soda, 0 pts - 13

Dinner:
6oz sirloin, 10 pts - 0/20
1 baked sweet potato, 2 pts - 0/18
1 small caesar salad, 2 pts - 0/16
1 beer, 2 pts - 0/14

Total points used: 31
Weekly points remaining: 14
Points earned: 4
Fruits/veggies: 3
Water: 1

Thought for the day:
I really need to find my feet, so to speak, with running solo.

1 comment:

  1. Running alone is pretty hard, but music really helps me; I also get the free podcasts from itunes, and I listen to radio shows or learn something new from the howstuffworks podcast. :-) Hope your running partner feels better soon. Keep it up in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete