Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 1/7/11

I had high hopes for today. I was going to sleep. Then sleep. Then sleep some more. Maybe watch some movies. Then sleep some more.
Of course, the pup woke me up early-ish, so I was up. Then, MB came home from his 24hour shift and I napped a little with him. Then, I had to give in and go to the grocery store because we had no food in our house.
(sigh)
Then, MB and I decided to go get Indian food for dinner. I didn't do too badly. I stuck with the spinach dish instead of some of the heavier options. They actually forgot to put my white rice in the bag, so that allowed me to avoid a few points!
It must've been fate!

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 32
*Remember that I am using the WW Turnaround program, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 mini whole wheat bagel, 2 pts - 23
1 serving whipped cream cheese, 2 pts - 21

Lunch:
1 serving of Wanchai Ferry's Chicken Szechuan, 7 pts - 14
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 14

Dinner:
Indian food! Yay!
1 cup Palak Paneer, 6 pts - 8
1 piece naan, 4 pts - 4
2 veggie samosas, 6 pts - 0/30
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/30

Snack:
1 cup ice cream, 8 pts - 0/22
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/22

Total points used: 35
Weekly points remaining: 22
Water: 0
Fruits/veggies: 1
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
I think you all know how much I love Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment