Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 1/8/11

I feel pretty good about my meals for the next several days. I have some very healthy things planned. It's nice to feel like I have some control again after the holiday bingefest.
If I can just get back on track with the exercise, I'd be doing great. It's just so darn cold outside! It makes me lose all motivation.
I'll get there though.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 22
*Remember that I am using WW points Turnaround, not the new stuff.

Breakfast:
1 mini whole wheat bagel with whipped cream cheese, 4 pts - 21
1 light strawberry yogurt, 2 pts - 19
vanilla chai tea with 1 sugar, 1 pt - 18

Snack:
1 navel orange, 1 pt - 17
32oz water with Crystal Light, 0 pts - 17

Lunch:
2 cups romaine with 1/4 cup chicken (1), 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella (2),
1 tbsp bacon bits (1), 2 tbsps light caesar dressing (2), 6 pts - 11
32 oz water with Crystal light, 0 pts - 10

Snack:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 9

Dinner:
leftover Indian food - 1 cup Palak paneer, 6 pts - 3
1 piece of naan, 4 pts - 0/21
sauteed cabbage, 0 pts - 0/21
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/21

Snack:
1 WW ice cream bar, 3 pts - 0/18

Total points used: 29
Weekly points remaining: 18
Water: 8
Fruit/veggies: 5
Exercise: 15 minute walk with the pup

Thought for the day:
I got nothing. Maybe tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any exercise DVD's you could use? I know it's hard to get exercise in when it's cold outside. Your menu's looking great! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete