Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 1/14/11

MB and I went out for Indian food today. It was our lunch date for the week. Instead of ordering from the take out place we've been going to lately, we went to the buffet. We heart the buffet. Neither of us really overindulged. We ate enough that we were satisfied and then stopped.
Indian food has become my nemesis on this weight loss journey.
(sigh)
It is just so good.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 29.5

Breakfast:
2 low fat waffles (3) with light syrup (1) and light butter (2), 6 pts - 19

Lunch:
Indian food! Yay!
2 cups of a dry coleslaw salad with cilantro, 0 pts - 19
1/2 cup white rice, 2 pts - 17
2 samosas, 6 pts - 11
paleek paneer, 6 pts - 5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5

Snack:
2 clementines, 1 pt - 4

Dinner:
2 cups romaine (0) with fat free mozz (2), bacon bits (1) and light
caesar (2), 5 pts - 0/28.5
1 cup peaches in light syrup, 1 pt - 0/27.5
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts -0/ 27.5

Snack:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 0/26.5

Total points used: 27
Weekly points remaining: 26.5
Fruits/veggies: 6
Water: 4
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
I really like that coleslaw salad stuff. I would eat it every day.

1 comment:

  1. I've never eaten Indian food, but I've heard it's delicious. Oh, and I like that coleslaw salad stuff too, and it's great on BBQ sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete