Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 1/13/11

I really don't have anything to say. I got up. I walked the pup with MB. I made lunch and I went to work.
My life is super exciting!
I did take a picture of my lunch. That's pretty cool.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I am using the old WW points plan.

Breakfast:
1 mini wheat bagel with whipped cream cheese, 4 pts - 21
8oz fat free milk, 2 pts - 19

Lunch:
chicken breast topped with tomatoes, basil and grated parm courtesy of
Think Tank Momma's Share a
Spoon not too long ago. (Thanks Momma! It was delish.), 6 pts - 13
1/2 cup broccoli rabe, 0 pts - 13
1 cup risotto with mushrooms, 10 pts - 3
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 3

See? Yummy!


Snack:
1 clementine, .5 pts - 2.5
64 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 2.5

Dinner:
2 cups romaine (0) with 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella (2), bacon bits (1),
and light caesar (2), 5 pts - 0/32.5

Snack:
WW ice cream bar, 3 pts - 0/29.5

Total points used: 30.5
Fruits/veggies: 4 servings
Water: 8 servings
Exercise: 15 minute walk with the pup
Weekly points remaining: 29.5

Thought for the day:
I really don't know what to do with broccoli rabe! Any tips to make it delish?

No comments:

Post a Comment