Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 3/4/11

I got up this morning and I was craving bacon.

No, I'm not preggers. I just really like bacon.

Oh wait, that's pickles. Whatever.

So, I made bacon. I woke up kinda late, so it ended up being my breakfast and lunch. I snacked on some stuff later in the afternoon and then made jambalaya for dinner.

That jambalaya was 7 points per serving, which is not too bad. It's got andouille sausage, chicken, tomatoes, onion, mushroom and red pepper in it. You serve it over couscous. The recipe makes a huge amount.

I was perfectly content with my 7 point portion until I tasted it. It was delish and I had to have seconds.

Had I actually eaten something more substantial for lunch/mid afternoon snack, maybe I could've avoided that second serving.

It was totally worth it though. Yummy.

This love for food is why I'm still fat. (sigh)

................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 31
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast/Brunch:
2 eggs (4) with fat free cheese (1), bacon (6), 11 pts - 14
2 clementines, 1 pt - 13
8oz diet v8 splash, 0 pts - 13

Snacks:
2 cheese sticks, 2 pts - 11
raisins, 2 pts - 9

Dinner:
jambalaya with couscous, 14 pts - 0/26
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/26
2 clementines, 1 pt - 0/25

Snack:
1 cup Edy's light ice cream, 2 pts - 0/23

Total points used: 33
Weekly points remaining: 23
Exercise: none
Fruits/veggies: 5
Water: 0

Thought for the day:
Edy's light ice cream is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment