Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.



Yep. I gained 2 pounds.

It's no surprise. I've eaten out way too much this week and I haven't done any exercise like I wanted to.

Our fridge is going to be replaced. We got the official word that it needs to be replaced. As of right now, we still can't buy any groceries because they will only go to waste. This is why we've been eating out so much. We were hoping to have it fixed on Tuesday, but the guy said it was no use. Now, we have to wait until Friday to go get a new one.

I'm putting off major grocery purchases until then. I did buy some ingredients to make soup and I have meals planned for the coming week once I have fresh ingredients.

I can't wait to be able to eat a healthy home cooked meal and get back on track with my eating. This fridge thing has really thrown me for a loop. I've fallen right back into the old habits of eating out or ordering food. It's just been so much easier.

My goal for the rest of this week is to post my eats, but not count points. It's going to take a couple days for me to get back on track with the meal planning, so I'm not going to worry about counting points until next week. For consistency's sake and for my own sanity.

I would love to say that I'm going to exercise this week, but it probably won't happen. Right now, I'm sick with a cold and laid up on the futon with my box of tissues. This weekend, I'm planning a surprise 80th birthday party for my Dad and that's going to keep me very busy. If I can make time, I will hit the trails or do yoga. However, I'm not going to beat myself up if I can't.

I'm really looking forward to getting back into a healthy food routine again. The weather is becoming more and more Spring-like here and I'm definitely feeling the motivation to get out there and start walking...or even running!

So, how are you guys doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment