Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

I'm still here...

...in case you were wondering. :)

I've had a very up and down week. As you may or may not know, MB and I are getting hitched! FINALLY! It seems that wedding planning has taken over my brain, my life, my diet, my sanity...everything!

It has consumed me. But, in a good way.

There is just so much to do and my neurotic little, detail oriented brain is having a field day.

Unfortunately, this consumption has left little room for the BLitz. I've eaten okay this week. I just haven't weighed in, tracked or planned anything.

You'll be pleased to know that I did Slim in 6 this week! That's right!

I will be making an effort to get back on track because I really want to refocus and get my fat ass in shape for wedding dresses.

So, I'll be seeing you and checking in with you and doing all of those things that I used to do on a regular basis.

I'll save the wedding nonsense for the Bitz. I don't want to bore you all to death with talk of tulle and taffeta and whatnot. :)

Later, my fellow Fat Fighters. I miss you all.

1 comment: