Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 4/22/11

I think we are all at a point in this relationship where we can abbreviate things.
Don't you?

Just saying. It's a little tedious typing the same things day after day.
Especially when you are doing it at 12:56am following a shift in the crisis unit.

But anyway, about this whole weight loss thing...that is what the BLitz is all about after all. I had a pretty good day. I ate chips for lunch due to some wedding planning stress. I also had to go run errands related to that and didn't figure lunch into any of these errands.

Fat Club Fail.

No exercise, even though it was a gorgeous day. Errands took precedence today.
It happens.
MB and I will be hitting the trails tomorrow if the weather is nice.
Also, there is lots of yard work to be done.
Yay!

................................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 35
*Using old WW points.

Bkfst:
1 whole grain sandwich thin with peanut butter, 6 pts - 19
8oz Green Goodness, 3 pts - 16

Snack:
potato chips, 8 pts - 8

Dinner:
2 veggie samosas, 6 pts - 2
1/2 cup Palak Paneer (3) with 1/2 cup white rice (2), 5 pts - 0/32
64 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 0/32

Total points used: 28
Exercise points earned: 0
Weekly points remaining: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment