Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 4/17/11

I honestly do not remember what the hell I ate for lunch Saturday.

I have been sitting her trying to remember, but it's just not coming to me. I think it may have been risotto with vegetables, but I really don't know.

My dinner was a salad with lettuce, carrots, 1 tbsp blue cheese dressing, bacon bits. There was also a cup of light vanilla yogurt with strawberries.

Why the hell can't I remember what I had for lunch?!

This is really bugging me.

Oh well.

Nothing I can do about it now. My brain is fried from work and I'm not going to stress myself out further at 1:10am trying to figure out what the hell I had for lunch yesterday.

Maybe this is why I keep losing followers?

Whatever.

I'm going over to the Bitz and then I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment