Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 4/15/11

My day off today was a very active one.

I spent a couple hours cleaning out the fish pond pump, which is the nastiest, most disgusting chore ever. Ever. Don't get a fish pond.

No one should ever have green algae spray into their eyes as they disconnect hoses from an algae filled pump that hasn't been cleaned since September.

Yeah. That happened.

Ewww.

Anyway, after all that grossness, I needed a little relaxation. The pup and I took a nice long walk around the neighborhood. The weather was gorgeous and she was feeling very energetic. We started off with a simple stroll through the park, but ended up walking around half the neighborhood.

So, my fishes are clean and algea free (for now), my pup is all tuckered out and I feel pretty good about my day.

What did you do today?

.....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 24
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the old one.

Breakfast/Lunch:
3 eggs (6), 1/4 cup fat free cheese (2), bacon (4), 2 pieces of whole grain
toast (2) with butter (2), 16 pts - 9

Exercise:
2 hours yard/pond work, +5 pts - 14
45 minute walk with the pup, +3 pts - 17
24oz water, 0 pts - 17

Dinner:
1 cup chicken with broccoli, 2 pts - 15
1 cup white rice, 4 pts - 11
1 egg roll, 5 pts - 6
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 6

Snack:
4 pieces of green tea candy, 1 pt - 5

Total points used: 20
Weekly points remaining: 32
Exercise points earned: 8
Fruits/veggies: 0
Water: 3

Thought for the day:
Don't ever get a fish pond. Have I told you that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment