Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 4/9/11

MB is leaving me. For a week.

Come on. If he was really 'leaving me', I'd be way too drunk to be here posting anything. Plus, my face would be stuck inside a carton of ice cream and I wouldn't give a second thought to points or the BLitz or anything.

Seriously.

Thankfully, he's just going away for a week for work stuff.

Before leaving, he took me out for a lunch date. So sweet. :) Of course, I enjoyed the company. The food, however, was definitely lacking. The crab soup was 'meh'. The sandwich had potential...but also 'meh'.

Oh well. Points wasted, but time still well spent.

.....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 26
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 piece of whole grain bread (1) with butter (2), 3 pts - 22
water, 0 pts - 22

Lunch:
1 cup crab soup, 3 pts - 19
1/2 turkey sandwich on ciabatta bread with avocado, lettuce, tomato, 10 pts - 9
4 potato wedges, 4 pts - 5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5

Dinner:
pizza, 6 pts - 0/25
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/25

Total points used: 26
Weekly points remaining: 25
Exercise points earned: 0
Fruits/veggies: 0
Water: 1

Thought for the day:
I enjoyed my lunch date with MB, aside from the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment