Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 4/10/11

MB is gone all week and he took my laptop. So, I'm down in his man cave using his computer. It's very isolated down here. I hope no one is upstairs burgling my home of all it's mediocre possessions as I blog. I would never know.

Just remember, BLitz reading burglars and serial killers, I am heavily armed and I will cut you.

Just saying.

So, anyway...what a gorgeous day up here in my neck of the woods. Skye girl and I saw MB off and then hit the trails to get a little exercise. It was so nice. I either walked .68 miles or 2.7 miles.

My pedometer was free and isn't very reliable.

I did walk 1805 steps. Does anyone know how many miles that is?
Google wasn't all that helpful. It tried to redirect me to stuff about Lewis and Clark who apparently did something memorable in 1805.

Thanks Google.

.................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 25
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast/snack:
3 pretzels (yeah, I slept in), 2 pts - 23

Lunch:
fettucine alfredo, 10 pts - 13

Exercise:
45 minute walk with the pup, +3 pts - 16
8oz water, 0 pts - 16

Dinner:
1 cup curried chicken vegetable soup, 4 pts - 12
1 cup brussels sprouts sauteed with Indian spice, 0 pts - 12
2 slices whole grain bread with butter, 4 pts - 8
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 8

Snack:
regular ice cream (MB's leftovers), 8 pts - 0

Total points used: 28
Weekly points remaining: 25
Exercise points earned: 3
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 1

Thought for the day:
I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment