Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.



Weigh in day.
Ugh.

You know, I was so excited about today's weigh in after my preliminary weigh in on Saturday. I came in at 191.5 and I was so happy! That was a 4.3 pound loss.

Awesome!

Imagine my shock when I weigh in officially today and I'm at 195.4, which is a .4 pound loss.

Not so awesome.

It's still a loss, but sheesh! What happened to that 4.3 pound loss!?!

I don't think I ate more between Saturday and today. In fact, I stayed right on track and did well with my eats. So, wtf!?!

(sigh)

I refuse to get discouraged. The scale is moving in the right direction and I am getting back on track. I had a good week. Good eats. Movement of my fat ass. Lots of veggies. Lots of water.

If I keep this up, maybe I'll loss another .4 next week!

Sorry. I'm just a little bitter.

It'll pass. Onward and downward. Or something.

I'm going to go grumble for awhile. Don't mind me.

Hope you all had a good week. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so weird!! But you are so right, DO NOT get discouraged!! the scale is moving.. and in the right direction!! Yay!! Congrats on the loss!! :)

    ReplyDelete