Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 4/14/11

I had training today for work and was not able to pack a lunch. I also found myself getting up super early to get there. Since I couldn't pack breakfast either, I ate some peanut butter toast before I left and packed an orange to eat there.

The orange was to deter me from eating the donuts and bagels I knew were there. Apparently, they felt that Dunkin Donuts would be the best option for breakfast.

Don't we all work in the health care field, people?

Sheesh.

Anyway, we decided to go to a buffet across the street for lunch. It was quick, inexpensive and close. Thankfully, they had a pretty good salad bar with lots of healthy options. I think I did pretty good, given the other, unhealthier options.

It was also a gorgeous day. By the time we got out of training, I was ready to hit the trails for a nice walk in the sun. I loaded the pup up and off we went.

I'm really feeling good about being back on track. Maybe I'll actually see results this week.

Cross your fingers.

.....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 32
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 multi grain sandwich thin (1) with peanut butter (5), 6 pts - 19

Snack:
1 orange, 1 pt - 18
24oz ice water, 0 pts - 18

Lunch:
2 cups salad greens (0), mushrooms (0), peas (1), bacon bits (1), 1/2 egg (1),
1 tbsp cheese (2), 2 tbsps blue cheese dressing (4), 9 pts - 9
1/2 cup broccoli salad, 4 pts - 5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5

Exercise:
45 minute walk with the pup, +3 pts - 8
24oz ice water, 0 pts - 8

Dinner:
tortilla chips, 8 pts - 0
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 2 pts - 0/30
salsa, 0 pts - 0/30
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/30

Snack:
1 cup ice cream, 6 pts - 0/24

Total points used: 32
Weekly points remaining: 24
Exercise points earned: 3
Fruits/veggies: 3
Water: 6

Thought for the day:
Buffets are really challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment